2016年7月11日星期一

Human hair wigs instead of being encouraged

Human hair wigs instead of being encouraged to explore and examine my external globe I was kept caged just like a zoo animal, forced to the confines of my imagination as Nature and the wild lifestyle was reserved for anyone with more brawn or Y chromosomes. Although I didn often succumb to this gender conformity I did climb my fair share of trees, wander right into a field in this article and there and even discover an deserted life-size doll residence that I stole away to each individual chance I obtained one particular blissful summer, I regretably continued to struggle in excess of the years together with the idea that Nature was to be feared and cheap human hair not to get ventured into alone. Until eventually recently, when I met an unsuspecting group of Nature activists and enthusiasts such as Henry David Thoreau, Annie Dillard, James Hillman, and my brilliant, loving teachers and classmates, all serving to me "get so that my feeling is in right relation into the earth I am in" as James Hillman set it.
http://humanhair8.blog.cz/1607/lace-wigs-have-advanced-to-brazilian-hair-the-issue
http://www.onlinetagebuch.de/xblhair88/around-the-mongolian-hair-other-hand/

没有评论:

发表评论